Thursday, October 1, 2009

Education

My education in the high school was in general very bad. Respect the subjects, only philosophy and history were good subjects. Respect the teachers, in general i had a very good relationship with them, especially with my language teacher. Respect the technology, my high school had a very good infrastructure, but wasn’t used.

The high school education that i received haven’t really affected the decisions that I have made in my life. Maybe my decisions have been more affected for the people that I join and that with they talked.

For my experience, I think that the government and congress should promote in first place a new legislation that gives a access more equal to all the people for a quality education and in second term I would propose more money for education.

Definitely, the people don’t have responsibility for education that receives. Are structural conditions that determine which is the education that everyone receives. But, it’s also true that only when the student is ready to learn, the teacher can teach.

No comments: